- Wide hardness range from 30 Shore A to 50 Shore D
- Low density; range starts from 0.89 gms/cc
- Wide service temperature range from -30 oC to 125 oC with good elastic recover, flex fatigue resistance
- Excellent compression set and resiliency, along with high temperature resistance and long-term heat stability
- Excellent resistance to weathering, UV and ozone, acids, bases, alcohols, water solutions, polar solvents, detergents etc.
- Good abrasion resistance & high tear strength
- Ease of processing on standard thermoplastics processing equipment with high flow for long & thin parts, shorter cycle times
- 100% Recyclable – Low scrap generation
- Good colorability & surface quality – enhanced aesthetics / haptics
- Low fogging, odour and coefficient of friction
- Special grades include: Flame Retardant, Halogen Free, Electrical Properties – IR, VR; Metal Stabilized, FDA Compliant & Food Grades, Oil resistance, pharmacopeia compliant grades – meeting cytotoxicity, hemocompatibility, biocompatibility
Range of grades suitable for body sealings, interiors, exteriors, under the hood and chassis components. Application range includes waist belt liners, glass run channels, roof ditch mouldings, quarter window seals, steering wheel, air bag covers, bumper air dam, gear knobs, dampners, gap hiders, mats, boots, pedals, lever handles, bellows, step mats, motor starters, buttons etc.
Medical & Healthcare
Range of compounds free from PVC, latex, BPA and ADM; compliant to ISO 10993, US FDA 21, RoHS & REACH suitable for syringe gaskets, medical stoppers, seals, closures and caps, anti-slip grip handles, and many more applications.
Electronics & Electricals
Range of grades to replace PVC including HOFR & HFFR, suitable for Wire & Cable – insulation & jacketing – welding cable, submersible cables, battery cables, trailing cables, load cell / censor cables, instrumentation cables, phase barrier, sealing gaskets, wiring harnesses, plugs & grommets, battery terminal connectors and many more such applications.
Building & Construction
Range of grades that replace thermoset rubber and PVC for static and dynamic sealing, expansion joints, water stops, membranes, boots, bellows, liners, providing long term performance.
Servicing a wide range of applications like castor wheels, boots, bellows, diaphragms, dampners, engine mounts, coated fabrics, drip irrigation grommets, SWR pipe seals, poultry mats, hen pen covers, and many such products that require long term performance and durability across harsh environments.
Range of speciality compounds used for applications such as handle grips overmoulded on engineering plastic substrates, impact modifiers within consumer durables, pen grips, toys applications and many more.