CompSpec™ is a range of rigid and flexible thermoplastic polyolefin (TPO) sheets, composite laminates and rollstock for formed applications, based on a proprietary compound consisting of amorphous elastomer and crystalline thermoplastic phase. The sheets are designed for high draw, low thinning, thermoformed and vacuum formed applications for automotive, railways, appliances, building/construction, packaging and industrial uses.
CompSpec™ is available from very low hardness and flexibility to very hard/rigid sheets, co-extruded in 3 layers, bi and tri-laminated, reinforced range for different applications.
- Hardness Range: 40 Shore A to 70 Shore D with a density starting from 0.89 gms/cc
- Superior toughness at low temperatures with high impact / stiffness balance and low thinning
- Excellent insulation properties – insulation from noise, vibration harshness and heat – high specific heat properties
- Very high scratch & abrasion resistance
- Superior haptics and feel – soft touch applications
- Resistance to bases, acids, alcohols, water solutions, detergents etc.
- Good resistance to UV-aging, ozone & weathering
- Superior colorability and aesthetics
- 100% Recyclable – Low scrap generation
- Low thinning, Excellent NVH properties
- Special grades include : compounds for TPO Skin, TPO Roofing Membranes, Thermoformed Interior & Exterior Components – ABS Replacement, High NVH & Dampening properties, Flame Retardant, Anti-static, Dissipative and Conductive compounds, Food Grades, FDA / USP requirements of biocompatibility, haemocompatibility & cytotoxicity for medical applications
Range of sheets for interiors, exteriors, under the hood and chassis components – including thermoformed applications such as wheel arch liners, mud flaps, front fascia, Bed Liners for pick-up trucks, front grills, light bezels, wind deflector, bumpers, rear light bezels, tractor canopy, roofs (golf carts, 3 wheelers), thermoformed dashboard / instrument panel – soft+hard co-extruded, parcel shelf, side panels, rear panels, pillar trims, trunk trims, seat back trims, carpets, washable roof headliners, luggage trims, AC vents and ducts, reefer truck insulation panels, soft touch TPO skins and many more.
Range of speciality light weight, fire retardant, and tough sheets for aircraft and railway / metro cabins such as interior partitions, seating, window surrounds, cladding, washroom trims, overhead components, body panels, pull down trays, cabin lining.
Range of sheets in TPO, PP, HDPE and other blends for several industrial applications including motor housings, chemical storage tank liners, fume extractors ducts, water storage tank liners, insulation panels for cold rooms, wall claddings, mats for electrical panels, clean room floorings, washing machine back & bottom covers, refrigerator exterior door, dishwasher panels, dryer panels, packaging trays, pallets, internal dividers, industrial boards, conductive & dissipative trays, anti-static trays, many such products that require long term performance and durability across harsh environments.